New Massage Clients
- New clients are asked to fill out a "Client Record Sheet" which enables us to tailor the massage to the individual client’s needs. Click on the link below to access the CRS.
- Never had a massage before? Click on the link below to read what to expect from your massage therapy session.
- We do have a strict cancellation policy. We are here for our clients, so please help us in regards to late cancellation and missed appointments. See the link below to read our Late Cancellation/Missed Appointment policy.
- Practice at least 2 hours after eating.
- Wear clothes that allow free flowing movement.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes.
- Notify your teacher about any injuries or arising issues.
- All mats and props are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Private Groups should notify us of the group’s age range and levels of experience prior to class.
- You are asked to sign the "Professional Disclosure Form and Release" before participating in yoga class. This will be in the form of a "sign-in" sheet prior to class. Click on the link below to access the release form.
- Read the link below to find out what to expect from your yoga class.
Please call (251) 458-6584
to schedule an appointment. If you get the answering machine during normal business hours, we are with other customers. Please leave a message and we will get back with you as soon as we can.
Mon - Fri: 9am to 6pm by appointment
Sat: by appointment
Vinyasa Mantra Workshop with Sudevi!
"The benefits of yoga are life-changing. I still have days where I wonder what all this is for. But as soon as I step onto my mat, things become clear and I feel at one with the world again.
I think some people feel like they are really missing something in their lives. Yoga can help them get back that feeling of connection to all things.
I began yoga as an exercise program 16 years ago and had no idea what all it would come to mean to me. Give yoga a chance, and let it take you on your own personal journey."
"There have been many times on my mat where I ended up sobbing, many times for no reason at all. I always felt such a sense of peace after-wards, like I was letting go of past heartaches and pain that had been trapped inside my body."
- Ginger Dunaway
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.